- Introduction to computers
- Acceptable use policy
- Website creation
Autumn Half Term
- Types of software
- Binary and Micro:bit
- Environmental issues
- Presentation Skills
- Use of software tools
Spring Half Term
- Problem solving and logical thinking
- Use of desktop publishing
- Producing a game using programming and animation.
Summer Half Term
- Data Storage Processing using Spreadsheets
- Presentation of spreadsheets.
Students will undertake a written end of half term test.
SF will lead all Key Stage 3 Computing Lessons.
Equipment/Health and Safety
All equipment needed for Computing lessons will be provided by Stevenage ESC.
How will it be examined?
All topics and skills covered could be used for functional skills and GCSE computing examinations.